Tuesday 29 November 2011

More development of a typeface..

Developing my ideas and carrying on going led me to a whole new idea of using line to create the type face!

This visually looks like the star constellations yet relates to destinations of places and the maping i began doing.. I really like this idea yet I am not sure about using a really light font.




I didn't like the top design for the typeface as I thought it didn't look very modern nor would it stand out on a poster so I decided to add a thinker line.. Then I decided to change it up a bit

And use the thick pen for curves and sticking to the theme having the thin line in straight lines relating back to the map idea.



In my opinion the uppercase typeface looks best, and will stand out more and also have more of an impact on a poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment