Thursday 24 November 2011

Type ideas for Waven I want to make it quite modern and have that swedish influence. I don't really want the font to be too thin as it wont stand out and against jeans and other brands of jean it needs to be quite bold and modern I think. 

 Although I do like this design below I dont think it works. It needs something more than just the squre from the element within the periodic table


I think this design below is a bit big.. I dont think that this would be adaptable to be able to apply this on various media. Also the type does look abit squashed together. 




I really like this design below!! 
I re-thought the idea and there are 2 vowels, so using these I duplicated the vowels to make 2 of each letter then fused them together! Which not only fits in with the concept but also I believe it is the best logo I have come up with.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment