Sunday 4 December 2011

Evaluation of Betty Brown.

I initially created a brief such as Betty Brown to be able to create a brand and packaging designs for a cafe. However as I progressed through the brief I found that this was not really the design aspect I wanted to be in, and it also was not benefitting me nor was I able to create designs of which I had intended to through my final year. Therefore I decided to stop this brief and to swap my other main brief over the the DJ Branding which was much more exciting and I thought that I would be able to do a lot more with this brief and create things and do things I had intended; such as laser cutting and processes. I am glad that I stopped this brief when I did as it allowed me to concentrate more on other briefs and making those other briefs better as I had more time on them.

I have also learnt through this brief that I am not really into designing for such places as cafes and what I would call 'pretty' graphics where everything is made to look sweet and create a girly exterior. On the other hand I did create a logo eventually for this brief that I actually do like.

No comments:

Post a Comment