Thursday 1 December 2011

 Applying the layout to the background..

All posters still need a lot more work, however you can see what I am trying to do and produce..


I think on this poster the smaller type looks good and stands out nicely, however the 'Saturday Session' doesn't stand out at all. Maybe I could try putting the saturday sessions at the bottom of the poster and the type at the top?
 I really like this poster! I think it works really well on the space background as the design and layout stands out and also the hierarchy of the design works too.
I am unsure about this one as it is quite a summery poster.. and the events are in autumn/ winter so it gives off the wrong vibe.
















I really like this design, although I do want to play around with it more and make it relate more to the background maybe have the type and layout relating and integrating with the photograph.
I don't think this poster works at all.. Due to the fact that there is alot going on in the photograph and a lot of different colours and distractions the type in lost in the image. The type doesn't stand out at all which is not good at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment